Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I can't believe it!!!











As you know, Mary Higgins Clark is my favorite author. I have been reading her books since high school.I have ALWAYS wanted to meet her and get a book signed. Well... I just so happened to be checking her website for her new book-released every April- and discovered that she was going to be here in Atlanta on the 8th of May. Just in time for Mother's Day, how convenient! I invited my mom to come. She started me reading these books and likes them as much as I do. Anyway, she couldn't come and everyone else I asked had prior commitments.

So, I asked sydney to go. She looked at me and said, "Really? You want to take me?" She was so excited! Probably because she saw me dancing around the kitchen when I found out she was coming here.

Anyway, Mary(yes, we are on first name basis now:)) has a children's book out that she wrote last year. we got a copy for Sydney and she had it signed. We had the BEST time!

Hope you enjoy our photos!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Oh I love her to that reminds me of weeks at the beach with you reading her books. How cool.